WISe Program Coordinator
OBHC is currently in the process of developing a WISe team to provide intensive wraparound services to identified children and their families. To assist with building the program and recruiting other team members, we are seeking applications for the Program Coordinator. Some of the duties required in the position include:
- Trains, coaches, develops and evaluates WISe program staff;
- Provide program support to staff as needed;
- Provide supportive coaching to family peer partners as needed to support the wraparound process.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records, per agency policy, WAC requirements and WISe obligations;
- Ensure adequate staffing to provide WISe crisis coverage and services 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Provide oversight to ensure the purpose of WISe services are maintained per the WISe manual;
- Ensure the creation of the Plan of Care for each family in WISe that describes the family, the team, and the work to be undertaken to meet the family’s needs, achieve the team mission and work toward the family’s long term vision. Ensure that the Plan of Care is updated after each CFT meeting and that the Team Goal is rated by all in attendance;
- Work as an integral member of the OBHC management team and represent OBHC positively in the community;
- Develop a positive working relationship with other child serving agencies for purposes of promotion, networking and educating the public about WISe services. Provide consultation, education and training as needed to OBHC staff, school personnel and other agencies or individuals regarding program issues;
- Interfaces with administrative staff, management and clinicians as necessary for problem solving, triaging, scheduling and prioritizing other than ordinary events;
The ideal candidate for this role should be flexible and believe in a coaching leadership style. This is not a Monday through Friday, in the office all day position. There may be night and weekend hours, which is all dependent on the needs of the families. There may also be visits in client homes or other facilities throughout the county.
This position requires a Bachelor's Degree and 2 years experience in supervising staff. Qualified applicant must have excellent grammar & communication skills, be proficient with computers & other technology. OBHC offers a very competitive benefit & compensation package. Salary Range - $45,000 - $55,000 annually DOE/DOQ. Send cover letter and resume’ to: Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare – ATTN: Jessica Blake -1007 Koala Dr. Omak, WA 98841 inquire by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. OBHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pay: $45,000 to $55,000/year
Job Status: Full Time