Okanogan Behavioral Healthcare is seeking a strong customer-service oriented individual to join our organization in the position of Receptionist. In this position, you will provide courteous and prompt office and clerical support to the reception area and other departments as assigned performing routine and clerical tasks. This position reports directly to the Administrative Services Director.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Retrieves messages from voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel
- Answers all incoming calls promptly and courteously directing calls to the appropriate personnel and taking and delivering messages if personnel is not available
- Answers questions about the organization providing callers with address, directions and other appropriate information as requested
- Coordinates schedules and arranges appointments for staff and clients
- Greets scheduled visitors and directs to appropriate personnel
- Monitors visitor access and issues badges when appropriate
- Receives and receipts payments as necessary
- Prepares correspondence and outgoing mail as requested;
- Assists Clinical Services, Psychiatric Services, Pre-Intake and Medical Records as assigned providing clerical support including: filing, copying, typing, data entry, faxing, exited records and other duties as requested
- Daily preparation of reception area to include, but not limited to; making coffee, stocking the brochure wall, managing stock supply inventory, ensuring reception area is clean, turning on lobby TV, turning lights on, opening doors at 8am, updating daily communication board
- Verifies Provider One Insurance
- Maintains regular and predictable work attendance
Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and manage competing demands
- 100% employer-paid medical and dental insurance for employee
- 100% employer-paid Critical Illness, Accident, and Hospital Indemnity Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- $50,000 employer-paid life insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan
Send cover letter and resume’ to: Okanogan Behavioral HealthCare – ATTN: Human Resources -1007 Koala Dr. – Omak, WA 98841 or inquire by email: email@example.com.
OBHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All employees are required by the State of Washington Proclamation by the Governor to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with an authorized vaccine by October 18, 2021, unless an individual has declared and received an authorized exemption.
Job Status: Full Time